- Dov'e' Mascalippa di Montalbano?
- Donne di Sicilia: Maria Grammatico, pasticciera d'Erice
- What really eats Salvo Montalbano?
- Ma cosa mangia davvero Salvo Montalbano?
- Women of Sicily: Maria Grammatico, pastry cook in Erice.
- Andando per i Luoghi di Montalbano
- The Places of Montalbano
- Panarea e Stromboli, una escursione da mezzogiorno a mezzanotte
- Here is a list of Sicilian No-logo petrol stations where gasoline is cheaper
- I Comuni Montani del Ragusano
«Atlases say that Sicily is an island and it will be true, the atlases are books of honor, you know. But here everything is mixed, changing, contradictory, as in the most composite continent. It is true that the Sicilies are many, I will never cease to count them. There is the Green Sicily of the carob trees, the White of the salt pans, the Yellow of sulfur, the Golden of the honey and the Purple lava ones. There is a Sicily which is “Babba”, that is mild to sound stupid; and a Sicily “Sperta”, that is smart, dedicated to the most practical utility of violence and fraud. There is a lazy Sicily and a frantic one; a Sicily tapering off in the anguish of the stuff and the one playing life as a Carnival script. One, finally, that protrudes from a ridge of wind in a fit of dazzled delirium…»
slow sicily beach
eat in trip